Hampstead Hospital specializes in intensive, acute inpatient treatment of patients with severe and complex diagnostic mental health presentations.
Patients with developmental disorders require a specialized approach to psychiatric treatment. Our Developmental Disorders Program provides intensive, acute inpatient treatment of serious behavioral and psychiatric disorders. Read More »
Our Adult Services Unit offers each patient the opportunity to achieve and maintain sobriety through safe treatment by experienced professionals. Read More »
Hampstead Hospital's Child and Adolescent Program (CAP) is a secure inpatient treatment program that provides intensive stabilization for children and adolescents with extremely challenging psychiatric and behavior disorders. Read More »
Intensive, acute mental health services are provided on our Adult Services Unit.
Read More »
Our psychiatric and chemical dependency services for children, adolescents, and adults include:
- Inpatient Hospitalization for acute psychiatric illness
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Developmental Disorders
- Adolescent and Young Adult Developmental Disorders
- Inpatient Chemical Dependency Detoxification for adults (Including Buprenorphrine detoxification)
- Partial Hospitalization as a step-down from our inpatient treatment to provide treatment services that will assist patients in their transition back into the community
- Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency (Quitting Time Program), with options for daytime or evening treatment programs for adults